Monday, July 28, 2008

Welp...here we are

Well here I am. I don't know how often I'll be here, but I'm just doing what I'm told! I hope that somehow I might have some sort of insightful thought occasionally for your eyes to see. But maybe not. I won't claim to be someone who is "just not a deep thinker", because I am. I think about everything very in depth...and I mean everything! And sometimes those deep thoughts are voiced, but when they are typed they usually don't sound as magnificent as they did in my head. But we shall see I suppose. Hopefully this won't turn out to be like my Xanga. Gracious...haha.

Speaking of Xanga, just a few days ago I looked at mine. I stopped using it probably several years ago, but I left it up because my plan was eventually to print off the posts that I made so that I could look back at them one day. Obviously, I haven't gotten around to that. But I decided I would read through a few of them. Man, I was stupid! Well really I was just a child. And I really thought I had it together. Praise the Lord that He is more powerful than we can imagine and far more gracious than we can comprehend. I'm so thankful for the things that the Lord has allowed me to learn in the last few years...mainly in this last year. I'm sure there will be more posts to come of these lessons.

Well, to end today I will leave you with a quote from Mother Teresa. Isn't she beautiful? Gracious I think she's beautiful. Everything about her is wonderful. Most of you know of my love for her and her work, so I'm sure this blog will include many thoughts from her. The title of this blog is actually a quote of her's that is the title of one of my favorite photography books about her work. I love the quote because it is so simple, yet there is a magnitude of truth in it. But let me leave you with this quote: "Spread love everywhere you go. Let no one ever come to you without leaving happier." -Mother Teresa
This is my prayer today for each of your lives. Oh that people may know the beauty of Christ through the love you spread.

5 comments:

reeseann said...

hooray!

Claire said...

yesssss. love it.

They call me Alexandria said...

welcome.
I love sweet dear mother theresa too. She makes me want to be a better woman all around!

reeseann said...

. . . . . i wasnt going to tell you that thats what happened haha but since you guessed it i'll concede : ) but it really wasnt a big deal, i just felt like a dumb girl when tommy came down to norman this morning and said "oh, its just been locked." haha. ya know, its something so stupid and trivial so you think you should know how to fix it, but i didnt. and i had a breakdown. haha. but dont you worry yourself, stuff happens!

cosas del mar said...

you help me leave happier. honest.