Sunday, April 11, 2010

New!!!

Spring has finally sprung...and I couldn't be happier about it! Here are some pictures I took on Easter of the redbud tree in my parent's front yard:




I was just playing around with my camera but I really liked the way they turned out. But unfortunately, I have no idea what I did with my camera to get these! So I'm sure this is a one time thing.

And to wrap up this short post (but hey, at least I finally posted...right?!) , here are the flowers I potted for my porch. I hope they live!"Our Lord has written the promise of the resurrection, not in books alone, but in every leaf in spring time."
-Martin Luther



5 comments:

Claire said...

hurray for the update! and i really like those pots :)

danielle said...

Wahoo!!!!! Although I LOVED the chocolate croissant post.. I am super happy to have a new one! I am impressed with your photography skills.. love those pictures!!! Enjoyed seeing you this weekend!

reeseann said...

look at you!!! true to your word, you posted a new life update! love your pretty flowers : )

Miss Abby said...

oh how wonderful!!! what a perfect little post ; )

cosas del mar said...

i like your pretty new spot!! thanks for posting, laday.