Thursday, February 5, 2009

Hello again, old friend

Well...It's been a while! Not much is new...but I have been sickly in my bed most of the day today, so I thought I would update. I rarely get sick, but when I do it can get pretty bad. So, I'm trying to knock this out pretty soon. Don't worry, I already ate lots of chicken noodle soup and crackers, and I used my neti pot to clear my sinuses and also gargled with salt water! Here I come health! I will probably give into some real medicine tonight.

In other news, it's the beginning of my FINAL semester of college. I can't believe it. I never thought this day would come...but here it is and soon I will be all alone and in charge of people's health care. Scary. But I think I can do it. This is what I've been learning this week in school:



Do you know how to read this? Yeah, neither do I. So, I've got a lot of studying ahead of me! Oh joy!

Well, have a glorious day or night, depending on when you read this...if anyone actually does.

3 comments:

Claire said...

i read it, i read it! love you and miss you.... see you this weekend :)

cosas del mar said...

yes, i am always looking for updates :) i love you dearly. you are going to be a fantastic nurse!!!

and the security word to verify at the bottom of the page is "vashinh"...sounds like??? ahaha

reeseann said...

so, are you following in your xanga web-steps and closing up shop? :( please update!!! : ) love you