Saturday, September 19, 2009

Back Again...like you're favorite rash

Well hElllooooo! That was quite the break, huh? What have I been doing since I last was around these parts you ask? Well wouldn't you like to know?! Let me tell you then... my life has consisted of:


















Running to Chicago for the evening and wearing big girl clothes
to learn more about Plavix and a new drug like it and how
it can help my little patients not have heart attacks.
(pardon the toilet...my picture skills will increase as this blog continues)





Sitting at this desk daily looking on my computer
for patients I can enroll or waiting for my patients
to show up to ask them lots of questions and listen
to their hearts...literally and figuratively. These little
men like to talk!

And searching for one of these. LONGEST
search of my life. But we'll get there!

So, needless to say, I've been quite the busy lady! BUT...despite all of that, I know it is time for me to get back to blogging. That is why I am here to tell you that I have a full weekend planned for myself with activities such as:

Sleep!!

Reading

Writing

Sewing

Watching Movies

Baking

AND...all of these activities should inspire new posts for this next week! So, you just get yourself ready, I'm about to DO IT BIG!!!!

P.S. I'm just now ending this post after being on here forever and I am quickly remembering why it has taken me so long to post again! I just like pictures with my posts...but it takes forever!!!



*
photo

2 comments:

Claire said...

yay!! you're back. :) i love that you are doing/did all of those things this weekend. i know you will find the perfect little home. love you a lot!

cosas del mar said...

oh. my. gosh. i miss you. love you.